Buying From Us
Artifex accepts the following forms of payment;
- Most Credit or Debit Cards: Proof of identity may be required*. No extra charges apply
- Cheques: Made payable to: Artifex Gallery LLP: please allow 10 days to clear
- Bank Transfer: Account Details
- HSBC. Account No 11780433: Sort Code 40 43 28
- International payments: IBAN GB37HBUK40432811780433
BIC code: HBUKGB4158C
* If we take payment by credit or debit card over the phone, for an item to be delivered, we will require an email with an image of the purchaser’s driving licence or passport as well as a copy of a recent utility bill. The delivery must be to the address on the licence or passport as well as the utility bill.
If the customer collects an item, previously paid for by credit or debit card over the phone, we will require sight of either the purchaser’s driving licence or passport as well as a recent utility bill, all of which must have the same address. Third parties cannot collect items on behalf of the purchaser.
Artifex gallery is able to offer interest free credit, subject to status – see below
Can I apply?
Yes, if you are a private individual aged 18 or over and resident in the UK. You must be in possession of a bank account or building society account with the facility to operate a standing order. We will require proof of identity (passport or driving licence) and bank details.
What can I buy?
Any single item or group of purchases with a total minimum value of £250.
Specially commissioned articles are not eligible.
Loans available subject to status
A 35% deposit will be required. There is NO INTEREST on the loan, which covers the balance of the purchase price. The loan is then paid by standing order over a 6 month period commencing one month after the date of purchase.
For more information on the above, or to discuss your own commission, please contact us.